WSC Avant Bard | theater on the edge
A Passport costs just $100 and can be redeemed for one premium seat at each of our mainstage Avant Bard productions. Passport holders get:
3 flexible tickets, one for each mainstage show in the 2018-19 season: Illyria, or What you Will (Oct 18-Nov 19, 2018), Topdog/Underdog (Mar 14-Apr 14, 2019), and A Misanthrope (May 30-Jun 30, 2019). It's easy, flexible, and convenient:
- Book your flexible tickets on your own schedule with a simple call or email (or online if you prefer)
- Exchange your tickets at any time--fee-free, guaranteed
- Reserve a seat with your name on it in the front row, on the aisle or wherever you like
- A free snack and beverage from the concessions stand at each show
- One complimentary bring-a-friend ticket, redeemable with one of your regular passport ticket
HOW TO PURCHASE
It's easy - click "Buy a Passport" in the box below. Your Passport will be added to your cart. Then, click "Check Out." You will be asked to create a customer account, and input your payment method. You can also call the box office at 703-418-4808 (12-6, M-F) to purchase over the phone or for other questions.
Each Passport creates a randomly generated code seen in the cart below which can be used to book your tickets. Once you've created an account, it will automatically remember your code in our system (and that code will be emailed to you as well, just in case).
Once you have done this, you can use that account on our ticketing page to book your tickets at any time--just add tickets to your cart, and you will be asked to apply your passport tickets at checkout.
If you'd prefer, you can simply email Director of Audience Engagement Quill Nebeker (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your tickets, or call 703-418-4808 (12-6, M-F).
Once you buy your Avant Bard Passport, it is applied to your user account. From there you can book your tickets online at any time you are signed in or by using the code emailed to you after purchase.
Buy a Passport