Riverfront Playhouse was created in 1981 by a few local theatre lovers with the vision of providing a community theatre for the Redding area. The first play at Riverfront Playhouse opened on July 10, 1981, at our current location at 1620 East Cypress Avenue. The following year we became a 501-c3 non-profit corporation. We are the region's longest continually operating, all volunteer, community theatre.
Ticketing System provided by Arts People