Electric City Playhouse is happy to announce Peter Pan Jr. for our annual immersive youth theatre camp program. Due to delayed scheduling and Covid regulations, our immersive camp will take place on a variety of dates and times. We will also be holding 4 performances this year in order to accomadate family members who wish to see the production.
- Saturday June 5 & 12, 2021 from 9am to Noon
- M, T, W June 14-16, 2021 from 4pm to 5:30pm
- Th & F June 17 & 18, 2021 from 9am to Noon
- M-F June 21-25 from 9am to Noon, return Friday evening, June 25th, for the first performance
Performances will be held on:
- Friday June 25 Schedule: All camper dress rehearsal 9 am – noon; all released at noon and return for performance call at 6 pm with performance at 7 pm
- Saturday June 26 Schedule: Performance call at 9 am; performance at 10 am
Lunch break- meal to be provided by the theatre
Saturday June 26 Perf. 2: 12:30pm call time for 1pm Performance
- Sunday June 27 Schedule: Performance call at 1pm; performance at 2pm
Once auditions have been held, at the end of the first week, campers cast in lead roles may be asked to stay for the full day camp in order to learn their parts. If asked to stay, there will be no additional fee to the parents. However, a bag lunch will need to be sent.
Each camper receives two complimentary tickets. Additional Tickets can be purchased through the Box Office for $10 each. Reservations are first come first serve, and ticket sales will open to the public on June 1st.
Each camper will receive a music practice CD upon registration, and a camp t-shirt on the first day.
Please send campers in active wear clothing that can get dirty, There will be crafting, painting, learning, singing, dancing, and most of all fun.