$30 - General Admission
$30/$37 - Reserved Seating
$18 - 18 and Under
At Open Stage we believe in radical accessibility, meaning we believe that anyone should be able to see our shows, regardless of financial limitations. Learn More
- Everyone in the theater must have a ticket. No babies in arms or kids on laps.
- No children under the age of 5 are admitted into the theater unless otherwise noted.
- Late seating is only available at the discretion of the house manager and may not be available.
Health & Safety
Before purchasing tickets, please note:
PROOF OF VACCINATION
AND PHOTO ID REQUIRED
or proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the performance start time.
or proof of negative COVID-19 antigen test within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- You must be fully vaccinated, meaning 14 days have passed since receiving the single or final dose.
- Patrons may display proof of vaccination with a physical or digital copy of their vaccination card.
- Proof of vaccination must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination.
- Patrons must also present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
guests under age 12 do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative test.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE
except while actively eating concessions or drinking.
ENTRY WILL BE DENIED
for patrons who do not provide the documentation as required above.