Three great ticketing options to chose from!
Option One: A LA CARTE: 3-Course Dinner
Packages include garden salad, freshly baked bread, choice of entree, vegetable, potato or rice, coffee, tea, iced tea, AND dessert. (Tax and Gratuity will be added to your bill the night of the event.)
Option Two: ALL-INCLUSIVE: 3-Course Dinner with Tax & Tip Included
Packages include garden salad, freshly baked bread, choice of entree, vegetable, potato or rice, coffee, tea, iced tea, AND dessert...tax & gratuity are also included in this package!!
Option Three: VIP SEATING: All of the items in the ALL-INCLUSIVE package PLUS guaranteed seating at one of our 4 center tables and one complimentary glass of champagne (or soft drink)!
Pricing varies by event.
$1 per ticket service charge.
Please note: Time on ticket is for dinner start time. Show Only patrons should arrive 1 hour after time printed on ticket. There are no refunds or cancellations. Shows begin approximately 90 minutes after dinner seating time.
COVID - 19 Safety Protocols
1. Combined seating has been temporarily suspended. Only the tickets purchased together (In one transaction) will be seated together.
2. Maximum party size per table is 8
3. Ticket Sales and Capacity May be limited based upon individual party reservations
4. Table assignment will be made at the sole discretion of management in order to safely accommodate the maximum number of guests. NOTE: Smaller tables of 2 - 4 are near the mid, side and second tier of the theater.
5. Unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask according to California and CDC Health guidelines and requirements