Guys and Dolls
Set in Damon Runyon’s mythical New York City, Guys and Dolls is an oddball romantic comedy. Gambler, Nathan Detroit, tries to find the cash to set up the biggest craps game in town while the authorities breathe down his neck; meanwhile, his girlfriend and nightclub performer, Adelaide, laments that they’ve been engaged for fourteen years. Nathan turns to fellow gambler, Sky Masterson, for the dough, and Sky ends up chasing the straight-laced missionary, Sarah Brown, as a result. Guys and Dolls takes us from the heart of Times Square to the cafes of Havana, Cuba, and even into the sewers of New York City, but eventually everyone ends up right where they belong.
Fairview Library Theatre
35 Fairview Mall Dr.
North York, ON M2J 4S4
- If you wish to order tickets by phone, please leave a message on our phone line, 416-324-1259 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All sales are final - No refunds
- Please Note: We do not send tickets by mail. If you cannot print your tickets at home, you may request to pick them up at the box office
- If you purchase online, you can exchange online for different seats or performances - we do not charge an exchange fee
- All evening performances begin promptly at 7:30pm and the matinees promptly at 2:00 p.m.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the performance.
- If you need special assistance, please let us know and our ushers will assist you