GIVING TO THE PLAYERS' RING

The Players' Ring could not exist without support from generous Members and patrons like you.

The Ring keeps 45% of every ticket toward operating expenses, and distributes the remaining 55% to the Production Company.

As you can imagine, this amount cannot cover all the overhead costs associated with running this nonprofit theatre in a historic 19th century building.

Your support helps keep the Ring alive and ensures that we are able to continue to provide top-notch, unique, daring theatre experiences, all the while maintaining low ticket prices.

Make your gift today. There is no gift too large or too small – every dollar is appreciated.

Your support will be used to address critical capital improvements to our building on projects like  ventilation and Air Conditioning, and upgrades to the lighting system.

Please accept my gift of

-- OR --

I'd like to make an ongoing,
recurring gift of

Your credit card payment information will be securely stored to process your recurring donation in the future.

End date for recurring donation

Please select a fund:

Please recognize my donation as Anonymous

Notes

How would you like your name recognized for publication?