Riverfront Playhouse was created in 1981 by a few local theatre lovers with the vision of providing a community theatre for the Redding area. The first play at Riverfront Playhouse opened on July 10, 1981 at 1620 East Cypress Avenue. The following year we became a 501-c3 non-profit corporation. We are the region's longest continually operating, all volunteer, community theatre. In 2020 Riverfront Playhouse moved to our current location at 1950 California St in downtown Redding.
© Copyright 2010-Riverfront Playhouse - All rights reserved. | Websites By: prime42 | Ticketing System provided by Arts People