60th Anniversary Gala
JUNE 26, 2022
FEATURING THE DOVER QUARTET
4 PM VIP RECEPTION
- Mingle with the Dover Quartet
- Entertainment by Tony Grey & Friends
- VIP swag bags
5 - 9 PM GALA
- Cocktails & heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Silent auction
- Entertainment by the Dover Quartet
- Performances by student musicians representing some of the educational initiatiaves CMP supports
- Performance and salsa dancing with Noel Quintana and the Latin Crew!
605 E 9th Avenue
Munhall, Pa 15120
Homestead • Adjacent To The Waterfront
COMPLIMENTARY VALET PARKING
COCKTAIL ATTIRE SUGGESTED
PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
We will be honoring the students and families we serve in the greater Pittsburgh community. Hope Academy of Music and the Arts, Pittsburgh Youth Symphony Orchestra, and Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras are among the many educational missions we support. These young musicians inspire us with their commitment, and they are the torchbearers for the future of chamber music in our community and the world.
We look forward to the next 60 years as we continue to build our audience of the future.
Please consider adding a donation to your purchase at check-out.
RSVP BY JUNE 1, 2022
| Item|| Price|
| 60th Anniversary Gala - General Admission || $250.00 |
| 60th Anniversary Gala - VIP Admission || $400.00 |