A NIGHT OF BAD DECISIONS with HOMEGROWN THEATRE
An evening of mischief, mayhem, drinking, and debauchery! All in the name of supporting local Arts.
Get ready for a pub-crawl/scavenger hunt/fundraiser, unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Brought to you by the minds at HomeGrown Theatre, we're looking to have a great time making Bad Decisions with you.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1) Create a team up to 6 members.
2) You need to be 21 or over (duh.)
3) At least one iPhone within your team to document your Bad Decisions.
4) Badassery, Boldness, Reckless Abandon.
1) 4:00 – 5:00 PM Registration
2) 5:00 – 8:00 PM Let the games begin
3) 8:00 – 9:00 PM Wrap up the game
4) 9:00 PM Winner Announced!
1) Spacebar Arcade
2) Boise Brewing
3) Tom Grainey's
4) Donut Daze Mulligans
5) 10th Street Station
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?!
At registration, the "Bad Decisions" list will be delivered including the tasks and challenges of the hunt. Each task is assigned a point value depending on the severity of the Bad Decision. Not for the weak of mind or scardy-cat. Top team will win grand prizes at the awards ceremony following the hunt.
Did you know it's expensive to produce high-quality theatre? Procurement of rights, rehearsal space, materials to build sets, costumes, and props, plus a myriad of other things that takes a budget... So this is a fundraiser!
Get on it!