Music & Auction at the Vineyard!
Sunday November 3rd, from 1-4pm at Guglielmo Winery & Vineyard, 1480 E Main Ave, Morgan Hill (only 25 minutes from downtown San Jose; ample parking is available at Live Oak High School, across the street from the winery). Fall colors at the vineyard will be beautiful and for the remote possibility of rain, the venue is covered.
Fall Colors in the Country Enjoy beautiful music, wine tasting, catered hors d'oeuvres, and a silent auction at Guglielmo Winery, Vineyards and rolling hills, rich in the charm and tradition of Old World Italy, surround the all-weather tented Event Center. Your ticket includes:
* MC Michael Taylor, a Bay Area composer and singer for San Francisco Opera, will present
solos, duets & ensembles by Lyric Theatre’s top singers, featuring Broadway, Gilbert &Sullivan,
* Catered hors d'oeuvres & sweets
* Tasting of five Guglielmo wines, including medal winners; wines by the glass available for
* Live auction of major items, such as private Lick Observatory tour by the resident astrophysicist,
walk-on costumed roles in our next shows, and more
* Silent auction of bargain opportunities for wine, golf, tickets (music, theater), lessons (piano,
Tickets are $49 (of which $25 is tax-deductible); advance purchase only. For a group of 4-7,
tickets are $46 each. Reserve a private table for 8-10 for only $42 per person.
To buy tickets, go to www.lyrictheatre.org or for groups, call 408 986 1455.