We will be canceling our shows this week and making a week by week assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We are closing online booking and booking by Box Office Only For Future Performances
For this show only we will be reserving tickets without taking credit card payments.
Please Call Deb at 701-302-0554 for Groups of 20+ for special pricing.
COVID-19 Statement Coronavirus/March 14, 2020
Dear Friends of DPRCA
We are monitoring the evolving health situation closely, following the lead of city, state, and federal officials. Although the risk of contracting the coronavirus/COVID-19 is currently low in our region, the health and safety of our staff, audiences, and artists is of the utmost importance to us.
As of right now, all DPRCA performances are proceeding as planned. DPRCA will be implementing strategies recommended by public health authorities as precautions for your health and comfort, including:
* Increased frequency and level of cleaning of performance spaces and public areas of venues.
* Disinfecting all seats following every performance.
* Temporarily halting program recycling.
* Promoting best hygiene practices regarding hand washing, avoiding face touching, and covering sneezes and coughs.
* Providing hand sanitizer as available.
* Placing signs regarding proper hand-washing procedures in all restrooms.
Individuals who are not feeling well or are experiencing flu-like symptoms are encouraged to stay home.
As a convenience to our patrons, DPRCA will be waiving ticket exchange and refund fees for the run of Honky Tonk Laundry.
Once again, all DPRCA performances are proceeding as planned as of today. We will provide updates via email, social media, and on our website should plans change.
Our team will continue to implement best practices as recommended by public health officials. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-947-2174.