All Tickets: $15.00 each
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THIS PRODUCTION:
1. All tickets must be purchased in advance online. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
2. Seating will be limited to a maximum of 30 seats per performance.
3. Certain rows and seats will be blocked to ensure physical distancing.
4. All audience members will be assigned seats and are required to sit only in their assigned seat.
5. You may note any special seating requests in the "special needs" pop-up during the ticket order process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
6. Protective face coverings that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn by all patrons from arrival until departure from the venue. We will not admit patrons who are not properly wearing a face covering during the entire visit to our venue.
7. All persons entering the venue will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. Patrons with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted. Patrons who refuse a temperature check will not be admitted.
8. Any patron who is not admitted, or notifies us in advance they will not attend due to health concerns, will receive a credit or refund.
9. The lobby will open 30 minutes prior to curtain time, instead of the usual 1 hour. The house will be opened at the same time. Patrons wishing to arrive earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
10. All areas of our venue will be thoroughly sanitized before opening. Restrooms will be sanitized a 2nd and 3rd time during each Act.
11. There will be no concessions offered. No consumption of outside food will be permitted in the lobby or audience seating area before, during or after the performance. Audience members may bring one beverage of their choice with them, and it must be in a bottle with a resealable cap (for example, bottled water or bottled soda.)
12. There will be no cast meet and greet following the performance and all audience members are asked to leave the venue upon the completion of the performance. If you need to wait for a cast member, please do so outside.
Co-Sponsor this performance for $25 to show your support for the arts!
Your name will be announced in our curtain speech and you will help Carrollwood Players Theatre continue to be Tampa's leading non-profit community theatre!
Ticketing and Seating Policies
Please note - online ticket sales are closed 2.5 hours before performance time.
Accessible seating is available on a limited basis for disabled patrons. Please indicate any special needs at time of purchase, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accessible seating.
Our playbills are going virtual! As part of our health and safety protocols for upcoming live productions, we will not be distributing paper playbills for a while.
Why is this exciting? Because now, you can send a VIRTUAL ACTOR GRAM to your favorite performer for just $5!
We'll publish YOUR video message of 20 seconds or less in our virtual playbill. It's a wonderful way to say "break a leg" to your favorite person or the entire cast and crew.
Now available for this production!
Visit tinyurl.com/cwpactorgram and click "pay now" next to "Virtual Actor Gram" for more information on how to submit your video!