With North Carolina transitioning to Phase 3 this past Friday, we are able to open “CLUE: On Stage”, with our original planned dates of 10/15/2020 – 10/25/2020, under limited capacity.
With the decrease in seating available, we have had to block seating to allow for 6 feet distancing between households/groups which includes blocking off the entire front row due to the actors being close to those seats. If you are in need of single seats, seats of 3 (if there are no more remaining) or seats of 4, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (704) 788-2405 and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Also, with limited seating there is a likely chance performances will sell out, so we are encouraging you to purchase your tickets online instead of waiting until the day of the performance at the box office. The box office opens 1 hour before the show begins and if there are seats remaining, they can be purchased at that time.
The cast and crew have been working extremely hard to bring this show to you. They have social distanced during rehearsals and masks have been worn at all times, as well as temperature checks. In fact, the actors will be performing in masks during all productions to keep themselves, as well as our patrons safe.
With the opening of the theatre under Phase III, we want to make sure you know the steps we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
• Temperature checks will be done for everyone before entering the theatre.
• Masks will be required for all patrons and volunteers, including the actors, crew and box office in the theatre.
• There will not be an intermission during “CLUE: On Stage” to limit large gatherings in the lobby and restrooms.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby.
• Seats are marked off to allow for 6 feet distancing and every other row will be closed off to allow this.
• Seats are sanitized between performances.
• We will not have the cast greetings in the lobby following the performances.
• Concessions will not be available for purchase.
• No outside food or drink will be allowed to keep masks from being lowered or removed.
• Programs will be one performance use only. Patrons will be encouraged to take it home with them or dispose of it in the receptacles.
Price listed includes NC sales tax. (A $1.95 processing fee will be added to the total order at checkout)
Senior (60 and above): $19.26
Child (10 and under): $16.05
Group of 10 or more: $18.19 each
Group Tickets must be purchased through the OCT Box Office.