North Carolina remains in Phase 3, so we are able to open Elf the Musical, with our original scheduled dates of 12/3/2020-12/13/2020, under limited capacity.
Just as we did with "Clue: On Stage" in October with the decrease in seating available, we have blocked seating to allow for 6 feet distancing between households/groups which includes blocking off the entire front row. If you are in need of single seats, seats of 3 (if there are no more remaining) or seats of 4, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (704) 788-2405 and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Also, with limited seating there is a highly likely chance performances will sell out, so we are encouraging you to purchase your tickets online instead of waiting until the day of the performance at the box office. The box office opens 1 hour before the show begins and if there are seats remaining, they can be purchased at that time.
The cast and crew have been working extremely hard to bring this show to you. They have social distanced during rehearsals and masks have been worn at all times, as well as temperature checks. In fact, the actors will be performing in special clear face shields during all productions to keep themselves, as well as our patrons safe.
With Elf the Musical under Phase III, we want to make sure you know the steps we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
• Temperature checks will be done for everyone before entering the theatre.
• Masks will be required for all patrons and volunteers, including the actors, crew and concessions and box office in the theatre.
• There will be an intermission, however we ask that if you do get up, that you limit interactions with persons outside of your party and maintain 6 feet distancing.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby.
• Seats are marked off to allow for 6 feet distancing and every other row will be closed off to allow this.
• Seats are sanitized between performances.
• We will not have the cast greetings in the lobby following the performances.
• Concessions will be available during intermission, but will be limited to single serve pre-packaged items and must be consumed at your seat.
• Programs will be one performance use only. Patrons will be encouraged to take it home with them or dispose of it in the receptacles.
We will also have a livestream available for anyone that wants to see the show, but is not ready to come back to the theatre in person, with more viewing options than we had with Clue: On Stage! You can view a recorded version from the comfort of your home. The cost will be $15.00 plus fees for anyone without tickets. If you already have your ticket(s) and would prefer the livestream option instead of coming to the theatre, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you the information and password to access when we have it available. More information will be released about the livestream as we have it available.
Price listed includes NC sales tax. (A $1.95 processing fee will be added to the total order at checkout)
Senior (60 and above): $19.26
Child (10 and under): $16.05
Group of 10 or more: $18.19 each
Group Tickets must be purchased through the OCT Box Office.