A walking small-group tour through the piney winter woods, with lights, decorations, and songs by local talent at stations along the trail. All performances will be family-friendly and highlight the diverse traditions and culture of our community. Additionally, daytime walks will have special surprises and songs for the kids!
Sign up for a time slot starting every 10 minutes.
· Each group will have a maximum 10 unrelated people.
· OR purchase an entire time slot for your family/guests (up to 15 people)
$5 General Admission/ $50 for a whole group slot
Safety procedures and precautions:
· Please arrive 15 minutes before your start time. Check-in at the check-in table and then follow the gravel drive to find your group’s waiting area. Gather in this area. If you are in a group with unrelated people, please observe a 6 ft distance.
· Performers (1-3 people per station) will be in stage area marked off with small fencing or rope, at least 15 ft. from audience. Audience members can stand even farther down path if they choose.
· Masks required for everyone ages 5 up, unless traveling in a “family-only” tour group. Please contact us if there’s a reason a mask isn’t feasible for someone in your party because of a medical need or special circumstance. Extra masks will be available if you don’t have one or forget.
· Social distancing is incorporated into the setup of the event. You won’t even notice that you are being safe IF you listen to the directions of your tour guide.
· Public areas of the preserve will be open according to the safe policies outlined by the Kreher Preserve staff.