All Tickets - $10 each
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THIS PRODUCTION:
1. All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Tickets may be purchased online up to 45 minutes prior to showtime, subject to availability. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
2. Seating will be limited to a maximum of 30 seats per performance.
3. Certain rows and seats will be blocked to ensure physical distancing.
4. All audience members will be assigned seats and are required to sit only in their assigned seat.
5. You may note any special seating requests in the "special needs" pop-up during the ticket order process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
6. Protective face coverings that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn by all patrons from arrival until departure from the venue. We will not admit patrons who are not properly wearing a face covering during the entire visit to our venue.
7. All persons entering the venue will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. Patrons with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted. Patrons who refuse a temperature check will not be admitted.
8. Any patron who is not admitted, or notifies us in advance they will not attend due to health concerns, will receive a credit or refund.
9. The lobby will open 30 minutes prior to curtain time, instead of the usual 1 hour. The house will be opened at the same time. Patrons wishing to arrive earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles or outside.
10. All areas of our venue will be thoroughly sanitized before opening. Restrooms will be sanitized again prior to any intermission.
11. There will be limited concessions offered. (Beverages only.) No consumption of outside food will be permitted in the lobby or audience seating area before, during or after the performance.
12. There will be no cast meet and greet following the performance and all audience members are asked to leave the venue upon the completion of the performance. If you need to wait for a cast member, please do so outside.
Accessible seating is available on a limited basis for disabled patrons. Please indicate any special needs at time of purchase, or email email@example.com to request accessible seating.