It's here! After hours of work by our brilliant designers and very patient, talented cast, Cinderella's Dream is here--as a movie! Join us outdoors in Cherry Hill Park on October 24th at 7:00 pm for the social distanced screening premiere. With music from Matt Conner and Stephen Gregory Smith, and visual direction by Margie Jervis, Cinderella's Dream is a Learning Theater classic like you've never seen before!
Only 70 tickets can be sold, on a first-come first-serve basis. Bring your own seating. Social distanced protocol including mandatory mask wearing at all times, no exceptions. If you can't make the premiere, no worries--the Dream will be streaming soon!
All patrons will be required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire at time of booking. If you cannot abide by the following protocols, please wait for the home broadcast premiere. TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED OR PASSES BOOKED TWO HOURS BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE TO ALLOW STAFF TO PREPARE SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING AREAS. NO DOOR SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- Seating will be assigned in socially distanced (6ft apart) designated areas
- Patrons MUST WEAR MASKS to be admitted and KEEP THEM ON during the concert.
- Patrons MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN chairs and beverages (no alcoholic beverages are permitted)
- Patrons MUST MAINTAIN social distancing at all times
- Contact-less ticketing
- All surface areas that patron or artists come in contact with will be disinfected