Come on a journey with the Vanguard Theatre Comapny as we present some of our favorite numbers from our favorite shows!
In an ever growing need for a little "normallcy", sit back and be reminded of the power of Broadway's most memorable music & dance.
We are not only sharing some of our favorites, we are showcasing our graduating class of VTC Seniors! In addition to performing on stage they have also joined the directing, choreographing and even designed the poster artwork! You won't want to miss it!
Please note the follwoing:
COVID safety measures are enforced. Social distanced seating, masks and temperature screenings are mandated for audience members.
There will be no concessions.
Show run time approx 75 mintues with no intermission.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP US/YOU SAFE?
● Audience size will be limited capacity, reserved seating only, with buffered seating zones around each family group.
● Patrons are required to wear face coverings, such as masks and socially distance between groups and parties as much as possible while on school premises.
● Guests and/or family members of students/cast members will not be allowed backstage or in restricted areas for any reason.
● Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the lobby entrances for public use.
● Patrons will be required to pre-purchase all tickets on this website
● When tickets are purchased online, patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets in household family groups only. Once tickets are purchased, a buffer zone of seats will be blocked off around each set of tickets purchased to ensure space between patron groups.
● If patrons find they are having symptoms of COVID-19 such as a temperature of 100.4F or higher or other symptoms, either before or during a performance, they are asked to exchange their tickets for a later performance.
● All patrons who attend a production at Venture High School will have reservations with contact information retained in the box office to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
● Ushers will be required to wear masks at all times while seating or interacting with patrons. Ushers will make efforts to not touch tickets (digital or paper) while verifying seats.
● Face coverings will be worn while interacting with patrons.
● Social distant spacing will be displayed on the floors in front of restrooms and other locations where lines normally form.
● Ushers and janitorial staff will frequently clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in all audience accessible spaces including the lobby /cafeteria, hallways, entrances, restrooms and other locations. Special attention will be given to theatre arm rests between uses.
● Actors/Students will be required to complete a symptom form and their temperature will be taken before every production. Actors/Students will be required to wear masks anytime they are not directly onstage performing.
● The actors, technical crew and directorial staff will be tested for COVID before the production