Adults: $24.00 each
Student, Senior, Military, CABA: $21.00 each
Groups, 10 or more tickets, purchased in same transaction, all ages: $20.00 each
Co-Sponsor this performance for $25 to show your support for the arts! Your name will be announced in our curtain speech and you will help Carrollwood Players Theatre continue to be Tampa's leading non-profit community theatre!
Theatre For All: Carrollwood Players offers a limited number of free tickets to every performance for low income families receiving Florida SNAP benefits. For more information, click HERE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THIS PRODUCTION:
1. Seating will be limited to a maximum of 30 seats per performance.
2. Certain rows and seats will be blocked to ensure physical distancing.
3. All audience members will be assigned seats and are required to sit only in their assigned seat.
4. You may note any special seating requests in the "special needs" pop-up during the ticket order process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
5. Protective face coverings that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn by all patrons from arrival until departure from the venue. We will not admit patrons who are not properly wearing a face covering during the entire visit to our venue.
6. All persons entering the venue will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. Patrons with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted. Patrons who refuse a temperature check will not be admitted.
7. Any patron who is not admitted, or notifies us in advance they will not attend due to health concerns, will receive a credit or refund.
8. The lobby will open 30 minutes prior to curtain time. The house will be opened at the same time. Patrons wishing to arrive earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
9. All areas of our venue will be thoroughly sanitized before opening. Restrooms will be sanitized additionally during each Act.
10. There will be no cast meet and greet following the performance and all audience members are asked to leave the venue upon the completion of the performance. If you need to wait for a cast member, please do so outside.
Ticketing and Seating Policies
Please note - online ticket sales are closed 2.5 hours before performance time.
Accessible seating is available on a limited basis for disabled patrons. Please indicate any special needs at time of purchase, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accessible seating.