Join us for a night of one acts as the Vanguard Theatre Company presents MANIFEST.
Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 7pm
Saturday at 3:00pm
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP US/YOU SAFE?
● Audience size will be limited capacity, reserved seating only, with buffered seating zones around each family group.
● Patrons are required to wear face coverings, such as masks and socially distance between groups and parties as much as possible while on school premises.
● Guests and/or family members of students/cast members will not be allowed backstage or in restricted areas for any reason.
● Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the lobby entrances for public use.
● Patrons will be required to pre-purchase all tickets on this website
● When tickets are purchased online, patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets in household family groups only. Once tickets are purchased, a buffer zone of seats will be blocked off around each set of tickets purchased to ensure space between patron groups.
● If patrons find they are having symptoms of COVID-19 such as a temperature of 100.4F or higher or other symptoms, either before or during a performance, they are asked to exchange their tickets for a later performance.
● All patrons who attend a production at Venture High School will have reservations with contact information retained in the box office to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
● Ushers will be required to wear masks at all times while seating or interacting with patrons. Ushers will make efforts to not touch tickets (digital or paper) while verifying seats.
● Face coverings will be worn while interacting with patrons.
● Social distant spacing will be displayed on the floors in front of restrooms and other locations where lines normally form.
● Ushers and janitorial staff will frequently clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in all audience accessible spaces including the lobby /cafeteria, hallways, entrances, restrooms and other locations. Special attention will be given to theatre arm rests between uses.
● Actors/Students will be required to complete a symptom form and their temperature will be taken before every production. Actors/Students will be required to wear masks anytime they are not directly onstage performing.
● The actors, technical crew and directorial staff will be tested for COVID before the production
*Streaming Ticket Option for Saturday PM show!*