July 9 - August 8, 2021
by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul
Directed by James McHale
Music Direction by Robyn Manion
Before they wrote Dear Evan Hansen, La La Land, The Greatest Showman, Dogfight, and many other modern musical classics, Benj Pasek and Justin Paul wrote a thrilling song cycle about four burgeoning adults asking classic coming-of-age questions about love, commitment, identity, and meaning. For the first time in Orange County, see how the Oscar, Grammy, Tony, and Golden Globe Award-winning song team started their journey — with a charming, witty and honest examination of adulthood that explores what happens when we’re teetering on the edge of the rest of our lives.
Bette & Wylie Aitken
Associate Season Producers: Family of Mary Kay Fyda-Mar
We will be holding special
on the following dates:
- Saturday, July 10 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 25 at 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 1 at 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 7 at 8:00 p.m.
To purchase tickets for these performances please copy and paste chancetheater.com/vax+ into your browser or call the box office at (888) 455-4212, Mon-Fri 12-3 p.m.
Venue: Bette Aitken theater arts Center
Stage: Cripe Stage
Approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes with no intermission
- There will be a discussion with the cast after every performance
Limited Discounts for:
- Educators, Seniors, Students, and Military (w/ID)
- Join us for Opening Night as a Gold Member - July 17 at 8:00 p.m.
- For current health & safety guidelines at Chance Theater, visit www.ChanceTheater.com/safety.
- Through self-attestation, un-vaccinated patrons are required to wear appropriate face coverings. It is recommended for fully vaccinated patrons to do so as well.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- Babes in arms and children under four are not permitted.
- This show includes adult themes and language