The Wizard of Oz, A British Pantomime, by Emma Houldershaw and Samantha Cartwright, joins Dorothy and her dog, Toto, as she finds herself in the land of Oz. Follow her along the Yellow Brick Road as she makes friends with the Scarecrow, the Tinman, and the Lion, who journey with her to the Emerald City to ask the Wonderful Wizard of Oz to get her home to Kansas. These four friends are unknowingly followed by Auntie Em and farm hand, Harry Trotter, who meet Salt and Pepper–a comedic duo who work for the Wicked Witch of the West, not quite as ‘street’ as they think they are, and not quite as bad as the Witch would like them to be–along the way. Will Dorothy make it to the Wizard without the Witch stopping her and will she click her heels and discover there really is no place like home?
Performance Dates and Times:
- Friday, Dec. 3, 10, 17 & Jan. 7 at 8 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 4 at 5 pm (Special Early Performance)
- Saturday, Dec. 11, 18 & Jan. 8 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 11, 18 & Jan. 8 at 2 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 5, 12, & 19 at 2 pm