Juan de Fuca Festival
A Celebration of Music + Arts
THREE DAY PASS
Friday, May 26 - Sunday, May 28, 2022 at the Vern Burton Center
Our three day festival features over 40 musical acts, dance companies, and artists on four unique stages. From Folk to Rock, Bluegrass to Bohemian Blues and Classical to Americana, Soul to Swing to Shakespeare…we’ve got it all. Click HERE to see the line-up.
Your pass grants you access to all performances during the event plus these additional features:
- Throwback to the 90's with this 1993 inspired Festival t-shirt. $5 off when purchased with your pass.
- Free street fair with diverse food and artisan offerings.
- Outdoor beer & wine garden.
- Community Tent featuring community partners and activities for all ages.
- An outdoor stage for even more musical talent.
Our small town roots mixed with our eclectic lineup give this festival a truly unique feel. With stages nestled between the majestic Olympic Mountains and the picturesque Strait of Juan de Fuca, we're sure you've never been to an event like ours.
Don't forget your 2023 Juan de Fuca Festival T-shirt.
Add it to your purchase for just $20 and pick it up at the Festival.