Nashville artist Dana Cooper is a poetic songwriter, an insightful storyteller, and a rousing musician whose performances engage and inspire audiences around the world. His years as a Troubadour are measured by his impressive 28 Albums and Collection of Accolades:
• I Can Face the Truth one of the best albums of 2022 - FAI Folk Chart, Americana Highways, and Roots Music Report.
• In the Spirit of Folk Award from Folk Alliance International (2015)
• Heritage Musician Award from The Pilgrim Center for the Arts in Kansas City, MO (2014)
• Veteran Recurring Performer at Kerrville Folk Festival
• Best Male Songwriter Award Indie Acoustic Project, for Made of Mud (2005).
• Best Record Award The Tennesseean, for Harry Truman Built a Road (2002)
• Nashville Music Award Nomination Best Pop Album for Miracle Mile (1997)
Cooper’s songs have been recorded by a variety of artists such as bluegrass singer Claire Lynch, Irish vocalist Maura O’Connell, Nashville songbird Jonell Mosser, as well as songwriters Pierce Pettis and Susan Werner. His incredible catalogue and musical sensibilities have led to endorsements from AirPlay Direct and Elixir Strings.
September 30, 2023 7pm
With Tom and Christa Agostino