This gloriously ghoulish musical comedy opens a new chapter in the Addams family chronicles. Gomez and Morticia's daughter, Wednesday, that irresistible bundle of malice, has grown up and found love, and Lucas and his parents are coming to dinner to meet the family. Two different worlds are about to collide with show-stopping songs, Latin dance rhythms and hilarious results!
Fri. Apr. 8, 2016 7:30pm
Sat Apr, 9, 2016 7:30pm
Sun Apr,10, 2016 2:00pm
Wed Apr,13, 2016 7:30pm
Thu Apr,14, 2016 7:30pm
Fri Apr,15, 2016 7:30pm
Sat Apr, 16, 2016 7:30pm
Fairview Library Theatre
35 Fairview mall Drive
Toronto, ON M2J 4S4
(Plenty of Free Parking)
- If you wish to order tickets by phone, please leave a message on our phone line,
416-324-1259 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All sales are final - No refunds
- Please Note: We cannot mail tickets ordered after the cutoff date: April 1, 2016; any ticket orders after that cutoff date must be picked up at the box office or printed at home
- If you purchase online, you can exchange online for different seats or performances - we do not charge exchange fees
- All evening performances begin promptly at 7:30pm and the matinee promptly at 2:00 p.m.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the performance.
- If you need special assistance, please let us know and our ushers will assist you