A Youth Call to Action!
Join Corvallis Students at this interactive event ON EARTH DAY of speakers, student presentations, discussions, & exhibits!
Corvallis High School Main Stage Theater
April 22nd at 1:00 pm
- CHS Students: "What will move the needle for you?
- Bill Ripple: "15,000 Scientists Warning the World"
- Froggi Van Riper: "Youth Climate Action Now- YouCAN"
- Dan Orzech: "Oregon Clean Power Coop- Celebrating Construction of 117 KW Solar array on CHS"
RIBBON CUTTING FOR THE CHS Solar Installation
Following the Presentations:
What can you do to help?
- Attend the Climate Action Fair in Cafeteria.
- Local Sustainability Organizations will be tabling their simple and important climate solutions for you and your family to engage.
Tickets are FREE but please “Buy” one and let us know which student we can give class credit to for your attendance! A $15 donation would also be appreciated and would go directly to the CHS Green Club. Thank you!