The Lion King Jr
In-Person Ticket Prices:
Plot Summary The Lion King Jr: Disney’s The Lion King has captivated the imagination of audiences around the world and now, for the first time ever, you have the opportunity to produce this one-of-a-kind musical in your school. Simba, Rafiki and an unforgettable cast of characters as they journey from Pride Rock to the jungle… and back again, in this inspiring, coming-of-age tale.
- In-Person Performances will be held at Academy of Children’s Theatre (213 Wellsian Way, Richland).
- Performances please present your ticket either digitally on a device or printed at the box office.
- Pre-Sold tickets for in-person performances may be resold if not checked in by the advertised show time. Tickets for streaming performances will never be re-sold.
- Box Office opens 1 hour prior to show. In-person seating will start 30 minutes prior to show for seating. Streaming rooms will open 30 minutes prior to show starting.
- All sales are final. There is no refund for unused tickets, we do allow exchanges within the same production.
- ACT does not allow reselling and scalping of our tickets.
- There is no late in-person seating. Patrons arriving late will be seated at the nearest possible break in the performance by an usher.
- Photographing or recording the performance is not permitted.
- COVID Protections (If state guidlines change prior to our performance, so will these guidlines):
- Tickets will be sold using social distancing. We ask the patrons to use social distance at all times while at our theatre.
- Masks are optional at the theatre, but ACT will provide masks for anyone who would like one. Some of our cast and crew will be masked.
- Cleaning wipes and hand sanitizer will be available to help keep the space and students safe and clean.
- If you or anyone in your party is feeling sick (even in the littlest amount.) Please keep them home. We are happy to exchange or refund any ticket unsued due to health reasons.
- We highly encourage patrons to either be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of coming to the theatre