The Jungle Book
Individual - $10.00
Couple - $15.00
Family - $20.00
Cupcake Add-On: $12.00
Plot Summary The Jungle Book: One of literature’s most enduring classics is brought vividly to the stage in this exciting adventure of Mowgli, the Indian boy, raised by caring wolves, befriended by Bagheera, the Panther, and Baloo, the Bear, and threatened by Shere Kahn, the evil tiger. Also present are an array of other jungle creatures who inhabit this action-filled play. Interspersed with the Mowgli tale is the equally intriguing story of a young Rudyard Kipling, who is sent from his home in Bombay to a British boarding school where he encounters his own “jungle,” including people—both good and otherwise—who parallel many of the animal characters he created. Filled with excitement and humor, the play highlights the struggle of good versus evil, the worth of friendship, and the importance of loyalty and other values required for surviving the “law of the jungle.” While the very young audiences will delight in the portrayal of the animals and the fast paced action, older children will be fascinated by the character relations and the story itself, as well as the unique introduction to the author.
For Cupcake Add-On: For $12 you will get 6 cupcakes and all the the supplies needed to decorate. You will also receive a link to a step by step tutorial by Maggie Schwan as she walks you through how to decorate your cupcakes. Don’t miss out on this family fun!!!
- This is a digital production you will be emailed a link on the day of streaming eligibility.
- You will be able to view the production any time between July 17-26, 2020.
- The link is good for one viewing, if you'd like to view the production again, we ask that you please purchase another link.
- There is no sharing of the link allowed either publicly or privately. ACT reserves the right to no longer sell future links or tickets to violators.
- All sales are final. There is no refund for unused tickets, we do allow exchanges within the same production.
- ACT does not allow reselling and scalping of our tickets.