Juan de Fuca Festival
A Celebration of Music + Arts
THREE DAY PASS
Friday, May 27 - Sunday, May 29, 2022 at the Vern Burton Center
Our three day festival features over 40 musical acts, dance companies, and artists on four unique stages. From Folk to Rock, Soul to Swing, Bluegrass to Bohemian Blues and Classical to Americana…we’ve got it all. Click HERE to see the line-up.
Your pass grants you access to all performances during the event plus these additional features:
- $5 off of a 2022 Festival t-shirt designed by the talented Lindsay Smithberg and screenprinted by Convergence.
- Drink voucher to use at the Festival (up to $6 value).*
- Free street fair with diverse food and artisan offerings.
- Outdoor beer & wine garden.
- Community Tent presented by First Fed featuring community partners and activities for all ages.
- An outdoor stage for even more musical talent.
Stay tuned for additional add-ons!
Our small town roots mixed with our eclectic lineup give this festival a truly unique feel. With stages nestled between the majestic Olympic Mountains and the picturesque Strait of Juan de Fuca, we're sure you've never been to an event like ours.
Don't forget your 2022 Juan de Fuca Festival T-shirt.
Add it to your purchase for just $20 and pick it up at the Festival!
*Drink tokens are for adult Three Day Passes ONLY and can be picked up at the Festival Store when reediming tickets for event wristbands.