| || |
Once on This Island, Jr.
With its poignant story and catchy Caribbean-flavored score, Once on This Island JR. is a highly original theatrical adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen’s popular fairy tale, The Little Mermaid, and the Tony-nominated Broadway musical by the legendary writing team, Ahrens, and Flaherty.
Through almost non-stop song and dance, this full-hearted musical tells the story of Ti Moune, a peasant girl who rescues and falls in love with Daniel, a wealthy boy from the other side of her island. When Daniel is returned to his people, the fantastical gods who rule the island guide Ti Moune on a quest that will test the strength of her love against the powerful forces of prejudice, hatred and even death.
This is a Youth Performance
| || |
To Kill a Mockingbird
By Christopher Sergel
Based upon the novel by Harper Lee
Directed by Renee van Nifterik
Based on the Pulitzer prize-winning masterwork and one of the best-loved stories of all time, To
Kill a Mockingbird is a gripping and heart- wrenching tale of coming-of-age in the South. Set in a town poisoned by prejudice, the play portrays a world of great beauty and savage inequities through the eyes of a young girl, Scout, as her father—a crusading local lawyer—risks everything to defend a black man unjustly accused of a terrible crime.
| || |
CLICK "BUY TICKETS" TO TAKE YOUR SEAT!
You can purchase your seat(s), just as easily as you can purchase a ticket to one of our great shows!
Follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the available date and select the seat(s) you wish to purchase.
2. Add your inscription in the "Notes" section. Be sure to limit your inscription to 48 characters total (including spaces and punctuation) and two lines. (24 characters per line total)
3. Pay through our secure on-line ticketing payment system.
4. Look for your confirmation email. If you do not receive an email or have questions, please call (713) 340-2540 and leave a message. We will return your call promptly.
5. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation and our undying gratitude.