Select a Class
| Class|| Times|| Max Enrollment|| Still Available|| More Information|
|Fall After School Workshop: Not-So-Grimm Tales|| || 20 || 12 || |
Fall After School Workshop: Not-So-Grimm Tales
By Kevin Bean
OPEN TO AGES: 8-13
SCHEDULE: Oct 1 - 25 (Monday-Friday) 4-6pm
COST: $175-275 (sliding scale)
This is a hilarious retelling of classic Grimm fairy tales. Mom decides to improve on some of the not-so-great lessons from the fairy tales her daughter has been reading. These brand new tales are modern and empowering versions of some of the classics. Snow White unionizes the dwarves and overthrows her beauty pageant-loving stepmother, Cinderella shares her love of angst-filled poetry with Charming and they run off to become artists, and Little Red is an animal rights activist and vegetarian who saves the wolf!
Public performances: Friday Oct. 26 at 7pm, Saturday Oct. 27 at 1pm
Director: Mandy Ryle
- All rehearsals and performances will be held 612 4th Ave E in Downtown Olympia.
- Not every actor is called for every rehearsal
- Submit your specific conflicts on the first day of the program and audition for your part- every student will have a role and needs to be present for the first 2 days of program and the entire last week including all performances.
- Performances are ticketed events. Adults $9, Youth/Student/Seniors $6.
- Sliding Scale: If you are unable to pay the full cost, we do offer sliding scale payment options. You can enter on of the following totals in the coupon code box to pay that amount: $250, $225, $200, $175
|OFTeen Improv Troupe|| 4-6pm || 12 || 11 || |
OFTeen Improv Troupe
The OFTeen Improv Troupe will have 8-weeks together to grow and develop as an ensemble. We will learn and practice basic improv skills as well as dive into short form technique, games, theory, tricks, and tools. To enrich our work, we will welcome professional local improvisers to join us as special guests.
The Troupe will meet Wednesdays, Oct. 10 - Dec. 5 (No rehearsal on Oct 31) from 4- 6 pm, culminating in a public performance after our last class on December 5th at 6 pm.
Ages: 13 and up
Schedule: Oct 10 - Dec 5, 4-6pm
Director: Rebecca Rogers